Adult High School FAQ's

How do I start attending Adult High School?

You will need to schedule an appointment with the Adult High School Principal, Randy Greene, by calling 423-585-3785. During your appointment, Mr. Greene will complete a registration form and submit your high school transcript.

When are the Adult High School orientation meetings held?

By appointment only.

How many hours are needed to receive credit for a class?

134 hours of class time are required for each Adult High School credit. 

Are GED classes still offered?

Hamblen County Schools does not offer GED classes. However, they are offered through Douglas Cherokee. The number to call about GED classed is 423-587-4500